Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Remmina login failed for display 0 Centos client / xrdp server on Centos 7

Hello,
When trying to connect my desktop pc (CentOS 7 ) to my new Laptop (CentOS 7) vusing Remmina, i've faced this problem :
Login successfull and then a message window saying:
sending login info to session manager, please wait
login failed for display 0

is shown.

I tried  to change xrdp.ini file by modifying some parameters such as max_sessions or bpp values but the error persists to update my remmina version or to changs session manager params .....

When i used windows mstsc i discovered that is works fine, rdesktop works fins also(but loud)  I was certain that the problem was remmina's one ...


Solution was very simple for Remmina after 2 days   😕😕😕😕😕
i've just changed
color depth combobox value in my case to 24bpp (max_bpp=32 in /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini) 

Now it works fine and with correct desktop refresh speed





No comments:

Post a Comment